Today Nate, Hannah, and I spent a very nice day together. We were planning on having some friends over to watch the Penn State game and have some snacks. Well, after buzzing around most of the morning cleaning and making the food we found out that they were sick and wouldn't be able to come! So...now we have a mostly clean house, a lot of food, and an afternoon and evening that we were able to enjoy together! I love days that we can just relax together. What a wonderful way to start the new year together! (This picture was of Hannah being very silly earlier today. She just kept saying "cheese" and letting me take "one more"!)Thursday, January 1, 2009
Our New Year's Day
Today Nate, Hannah, and I spent a very nice day together. We were planning on having some friends over to watch the Penn State game and have some snacks. Well, after buzzing around most of the morning cleaning and making the food we found out that they were sick and wouldn't be able to come! So...now we have a mostly clean house, a lot of food, and an afternoon and evening that we were able to enjoy together! I love days that we can just relax together. What a wonderful way to start the new year together! (This picture was of Hannah being very silly earlier today. She just kept saying "cheese" and letting me take "one more"!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment