It has been such a whirlwind week. I still can't believe that Elijah just arrived a week ago! He is so tiny still and yet I see so many changes already. He is holding his head up better and staying awake for longer periods of time. I'm feeling a lot better and can actually consider doing it all again..not what I was thinking the first 2 days! Hannah is loving everything about Elijah...she loves to give him hugs, kisses, and little "headbutts". She loves to touch his hands and feet. She is a really good helper most of the time too.Today was also the first time I have ever left Hannah at daycare when I didn't have to. It was such a terrible feeling coming back home without her. She only ever goes for a half day so it isn't that long, but I just wanted her home with us. I know in my head that it is good for her to keep going for a couple of days a week through my maternity leave, but it is still hard.
What a fast week its been...I know life is not going to slow down any from here either!
No comments:
Post a Comment