We will be welcoming BG3! What a whirlwind month it's been since we found out. A month ago today I ran my first half marathon...I had found out I was pregnant the week before! Today I had my first OB visit. Baby is measuring right where he/she should be according to the ultrasound and the heart rate was good too. The other bonus...there is only one baby...I was getting a little nervous/stressed about that. :) I have kept up with my running some, but it is definitely getting more difficult to get out. Nate's practices go so late and it gets dark so early now that it is not easy to go in the evenings. Plus I have been so sick this time around that it's hard to go running too. Hannah is just starting to get the concept that there is a baby in Momma's belly, but I'm not sure how much. :) It's going to be an exciting 9 months!
1 comment:
And it's going to go by so fast!!! I hope you get to enjoy it even more this time around. :)
Congrats again! :)
Post a Comment