Monday, April 25, 2011

A Weekend in NY


We spent a wonderful weekend with my twin sister and her family in Western NY over Easter. It was such a wonderful time being with everyone since we hadn't seen them since August. The kids had so much fun playing with each other and we even had to opportunity to be outside a couple of the days. The kids all got their Easter baskets and had an Easter egg hunt together on Sunday. We even managed to get a few nice pictures of the kids dressed up.
Here's a photo recap of the weekend:
  
 
The girls!

 
The babies!


The boys!

ring-a-rosie

tackle time!
looking for
Easter baskets

Finding all the goodies

Love this shot!

Just think...there's going to be 2 more next Easter!


Easter Egg Hunt

Football Egg!



Finding another one!
my babies

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I LOVE all these pictures! The one of the girls in their nightgowns and roller skates is kind of eerie though! They look so much like you girls. Crazy! :)
I wish we had been there too! xoxo

momma said...

lovin' ALL of the Easter photos. the kids sure have grown in a year. I wish dad & I could have been there to scoop them all up in our arms for a huge hug!