
Look at me...I'm seven months old already! Momma keeps saying that I need to stop growing up so quickly. She's so funny. I am wearing 9-12 month clothes right now, but the 9 month stuff is getting a little tight and short. I'm a drooling fool right now too...not sure what is up with that, but my mouth is starting to feel funny. Momma keeps rubbing my gums and talking about a "tooth" but nothing yet. I have been expanding my vocabulary the last few weeks. "Da-da-da" is my favorite...I can say it REALLY loud. I also say "ra-ra", "ma-ma", "na-na" and a few others. I have recently discovered how to take off my socks! It is one of my favorite things to do. Momma loves when we are out somewhere and I start chewing on it without her noticing...then she has to worry about putting a wet sock back on me when it is cold out. Hee hee. I'm eating food twice a day now, breakfast and dinner. I've even had a few cheerios...those were pretty good. I'm still practicing crawling...I can get anywhere I want to when I am on the floor, but still by moving on my belly. I try to do the hand-knee thing, but it is just so complicated right now. I get up and rock, rock, rock, but I don't go anywhere. Maybe I'll figure it out before next month. My blanket-blanket is still my best buddy, but when I'm not with Momma I still haven't decided what I like best to fall asleep...sometimes I pick my thumb, sometimes my bink, and sometimes my two fingers. I like to keep her on her toes...just when she thinks she's figured me out...surprise! :) It's so fun to be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment