Wednesday, April 11, 2012

10 Months and Counting

If you are seeing this you know that my momma was a little late in doing it. We've had a busy few weeks... the weather has been so nice and we are playing a lot outside.  So during the last month I have been figuring out a lot of things.  I have discovered that saying "mamamamama" and "dadadadadada" mean something!  They get so excited when I call for them now.  I just need to figure out how to say those other two names for my brother and sister and I'll be all set!  I also love to clap my hands and together when they say "yay yay"...momma almost gets as excited as I do!  I can wave hi and bye bye now too.  I love to give big kisses...sometimes I use my teethers though...oops!  See I told you I'm doing a lot now!  Standing by myself is another new trick I have impressed my world with.  That's usually when Momma says "yay yay" and then I start to clap and then I fall down. I have to work on that balance thing!  Most everything else is about the same.  I am trying new foods, but for at least a little longer momma's milk is number one.  I love "squeezing fruit" right now for breakfast and snacks...it's so fun to be able to feed myself! Come back soon to see what the next month brings!

1 comment:

mommadaisy said...

Your blogs are so awesome, I just love reading them!