I always look forward to decorating for Christmas. If I had time I would probably do it the first week of November every year! :) Over the course of the last two or three days we have gotten ready for Christmas. It is so nice to see the tree decorated and the lights on it in the evenings. Hannah was so excited when we came downstairs this morning..."oooohhhhh" was her reaction. :) It has been a bit of a challenge teaching her that she can't touch the tree or the ornaments. We've let her play with most of the other decorations we have around that she can't break. Her favorite by far is the singing and dancing snowman and penguins. She plays it about 50 times a day...sometimes just standing there holding onto the ribbon and sucking her thumb. It is really cute! I was so happy that we were able to get a good picture of the three of us too. It took me forever to figure out how to work the auto timer on our camera. The only way I could get it to work was when it was set for a 5 second delay. That is not a lot of time at all. Anyways Hannah found it hysterical that I was running to get next to them in time. She was gigging so much and looking right at the camera. We took several pictures like that just because the whole thing was so funny! 

1 comment:
I love the one of you three by the tree!
Post a Comment