Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Hannah Lee!



Today is Hannah's 2nd birthday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We had a very fun day together. We slept in a bit and then had a nice breakfast together. Then we went shopping before her doctor's appointment. We met Nate there and found out that she is 28 lbs and 35 in tall...75% for both! We came home and snuggled in for a nap. While she was sleeping I decorated for her birthday...WonderPets theme...and made her birthday cake. She was so excited about the decorations and cake when she got up. Hannah and I then went out to dinner together at Old Town Road Dairy. She had chicken and waffles and fries, although the fries were all that was eaten!! We came home and snuggled some more and then when Nate came home we had birthday cake and opened presents. She loved her WonderPets toys and books and the bubbles! It has been a very fun day and I'm so thankful to have been able to spend it all with her!

2 comments:

Ryan Hope said...

awe, I loved the pictures side by side!!! Happy Birthday Hannah!

HB said...

She has grown so much!! She's going to love being a big sister! =)