It seems like something new and/or unexpected comes out of Hannah's mouth everyday! Here is a sampling:
-We've figured out that she has attended one too many football/basketball games in her lifetime so far. She can "sing" the national anthem! Okay so it's not word for word, but as it is being sung she inflects her voice as needed and knows many of the words! It is hysterical when she gets to the end where every singer tries to sing the word "free" as high as they can. Hannah does the same thing! If I ever get her doing it on video I'll be sure to share.
-She has learned the words for many "feelings" she has and knows when to use them. For example, recently if she sighs or whines a bit I'll ask her what is the matter. She proceeds to tell me that she is "just tired, momma". So cute!
-If Hannah hears the word "defense" on tv or the radio she begins to clap her hands together and chant "de-fense, de-fense" as if she were watching a game. Again I think she's been at one too many games!!!
-She also knows that if she just says "please" her Dadda will melt and give in to almost anything she wants! :) She also won't let either of us leave without a "kiss", a "hug", and a "head-butt" (that's Dadda's doing!). Usually there are multiple of these involved. I also have observed her sharing hugs, kisses, AND head-butts with her baby-dolls.
-The other day Hannah said something correctly and I told her that she was right. She replied by saying "that's right...Hannah's a smart cookie".
It's so fun and exciting to see AND hear her as she is growing up!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. She is so cute. I would love to hear her try to sing the national anthem!!!
Post a Comment