Just a little update from our weekend! Yesterday I had to work at a softball game at another school. Actually it was two JV games...talk about torture! Thankfully the weather was beautiful (I'm sunburned to prove it!) and they were only 5 inning games. Anyways we've been talking about getting a grill ever since last fall after we moved into our house. Grilling at Jennie's last week and the weather being so nice made us finally take the time to get it! Today at lunch was the first time I was able to use it and the chicken was so good I made more for dinner! This is definitely going to be a good investment!This afternoon Nate, Hannah, and I went swimming together. Because of the games yesterday I didn't get to go to her Water Babies class so we went today. It was so fun to get to all go and I can already see how much braver she is getting. She also seems to be learning how to kick her legs and keep her mouth closed better, too!
When Hannah and I go grocery shopping she always asks for a donut or cookie when we get near the bakery at the end of our trip. Today we found mini frosted cupcakes with sprinkles on them. She loves frosting and sprinkles so these were a great find. The funny part of this story is that she keeps asking me for the "little pancakes"! Even though I remind her that they are cupcakes, she is more familiar with eating pancakes so that is what keeps coming out!


1 comment:
I must tell you how jealous I am that you have a pool near you where you can swim!!! I love swimming! The ideal thing wr me to be rich and have an indoor pool in which I can swim 365 days a year!!! However, thats just a dream! :-)
Post a Comment