Three Months Old!
My baby boy is getting so big so fast!! He is now adjusting to life in daycare. He mostly sleeps, which is good, but is very inconsistent with taking a bottle. Somedays he will drink all 3 oz, but most days not so much! He isn't very fussy when I pick him up though so it's okay. Our new schedule seems to be working. I get up at 5:30 and get myself ready by 6:10. Then I get E up and dressed. We spend some time just talking...he is really cooing back the last week or so. After he is changed, I nurse him (between 6:15 and 6:30) and try to head upstairs by 6:40 to get Hannah up and a little bit ready. I am out the door by 6:52...it takes me 8 minutes to get to work! I probably don't need to get up as early as I do, but I love the extra time I get with both of them in the mornings. Elijah is wearing all 3-6 month clothes now...I wish we could see how much he weighs! He is really starting to interact with the world around him. He touches everthing and tries to hold on to more things now. He is enjoying his toys now too (bouncy seat, tummy mat, etc). Hopefully we can breakout the Bumbo seat this weekend for him to start sitting in. He smiles so big whenever I sing "his" song to him ("you are my Elijah").! It is so precious. Another thing that has been melting my heart recently is that Hannah has started saying "I love you momma" without me saying it first!!! It is one of the most wonderful things I have ever heard!!!
1 comment:
So sweet! I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the fact that Hannah is saying "I love you" without you saying it first. Miss you and can't wait to see you in a few short months (AHHH!!!) :)
Post a Comment