We Are...Penn State!
Three years ago Nate and I would have been cheering Penn State on from our seats in Beaver Stadium. It was a much different scenario today...not that we mind!! We took Hannah to a game 2 years ago, but they actually charged a full ticket price for her! Besides the cost, two kids would be so hard to take to thegame, but we had a fun time watching it today still. Hannah and Elijah were sporting their Penn State shirts...very cute if I say so! The Nittany Lions won the game so it was a good day!
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe they charged you full price for a baby! Ugh!
Anyhow, it's so cute that you guys watched the game together. In a few years you will be spending 1/2 a fortune to take all the kids to the game plus pay for food and souvenirs! LOL
Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment