Sunday, September 12, 2010

Heinz Field

Yesterday we had the opportunity to go to Heinz Field for the first time! As much of a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers that Nate is he had never been to their stadium. It was so much fun. We were able to get awesome seats through the high school football team (it was a field trip for them). We had about a 10 minute walk from where we parked...Nate carried Elijah and I carried Hannah on my back. When we got to the stadium it took us a long time to get to our seats because, of course, we walked the wrong way around it. The good thing about that  was we were able to see all of the things in the mezzanine. I wish that we had had more time to take pictures of it all. We ended up getting to our seats just at the start of the first quarter, but ended up going to stand in the end zone walkway at the end of the quarter so Elijah could move around. We decided to head home at halftime. It was such a fun day to all be together!!!


1 comment:

Marcie said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog. All the posts are great. Internet is being funky so I can't comment on all of them. :(
I can't believe this was the first time Nate has been to the field. He must've been so excited! Glad you guys had fun.