Sunday, September 5, 2010

State College Fun

Today we decided to take an impromptu trip to State College. Since I only have to work in the morning tomorrow it was a good  day to go. We arrived downtown just after lunchtime and went to my favorite Panera Bread. I got my whole grain baguette and chocolate croissant! So yummy! We walked downtown and bought new paws for our Jeep and PSU t-shirts for the kids. Then we decided to go to the Creamery since in all the times we've gone to campus we've never been there! We waited in line for half an hour, but ended up with really good ice cream and homemade cheese curds. After we were finished on campus we went to the Nittany Mall to shop (I had desperately wanted to go to Target, but Hannah won out!). It was a fun day of family time that I'm glad we had together!

No comments: