All I wanted for my birthday was new running shoes and a low key weekend...and I got both! My new running shoes arrived at the end of last week and I found them for a great deal. I was able to get the newest model of the Brooks Adrenaline GTS running shoes (the same style I wore for my half marathon training and race) for less than the older version! Can't complain about that...now I just can't wait to get out and use them! On Friday we went to State College and ate at the new mexican restaurant "Rey Azteca"...it was AWESOME. The kids even ate well and enjoyed it. We did some shopping while there too. Nate and the kids bought me a new book ("Chicken Soup for the Runner's Soul"), a whole grain baguette, and two chocolate croissants (way better than cake!). :) Today Nate went golfing in the morning, but the kids and I just enjoyed the morning relaxing and snuggling on the couch. In the afternoon we went for a long walk and played at the park. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment