Saturday, May 28, 2011

38 weeks...

I can't believe that I am at this point already...BG3 is due in two weeks! I have so many different feelings and emotions reaching the end. I am saddened by the fact that this will most likely be the last time I am pregnant, so I am really trying to enjoy each moment. I am also getting ready to hold this little one after so long and finding out if we are going to have a baby boy or a baby girl! Here's pictures of my 38 week belly.












2 comments:

HB said...

Your blog hasn't been updating on my blog list! I looked at it today and realized I haven't read any of the May stuff! So excited for your new little one to arrive!! Hope these last few weeks go quickly... I remember how uncomfortable they can be.

momma said...

looks like a perfect baby belly to me. don;t get discouraged, it will youy should see how beatifl she ide k2q112000000oover very soon. love you, omma