I am now eight months old...and I am not slowing down at all! I am moving everywhere I want to...not on my hands and knees, but I still get into everything. Hannah and Elijah's toys are so much more fun than mine, and I love to play with them. If Momma puts me in the living room I will find my way to her in the kitchen. Like I said...I can go where I want. :) I also tried to stand up at Hannah's chair the other day...I made it onto my knees, but then started to tip over...guess I'll need to keep practicing! This month I have also decided that I do not like my Momma leaving me...when she goes back to work in the afternoon especially. I even fuss if Dadda has me and she tries to go anywhere...I gotta make her feel bad...and she usually will give in and take me with her. Except back to work. She still leaves me then. Hmmph. :) I outdid my siblings this month too. Not only did I get my first tooth way before they did (on Jan 31st, bottom right), three days later (Feb 3rd) my bottom left one joined the party. Then less than a week later (Feb 6th) number three popped through (top right)! Yeah I'm good like that. :) I am trying more things at dinnertime too. I have had cheerios, real chicken, and mashed potatos, to name a few, although I am mostly eating baby food still. I eat cereal and fruit for breakfast and cereal, a veggie, and either chicken or turkey for dinner. Momma's still my go-to source for food though...I'm nursing 5-7 times a day still. Momma also knows that I have been growing even though I don't go to the doctor this month. My 9 month clothes are starting to be too short in the arms and legs...now onto my 12 month wardrobe! Oh yeah...I love the camera right now...that's why my picture this month is so good. Everytime Momma takes it out I get so excited and start to smile right away. I guess that's what's new this month! I hope you enjoyed! :)
2 comments:
Your voice of Keilah is awesome. I enjoy reading all of your blog posts, but you really are speaking as she would if she could. I love it!!
She's getting so big!! I can't believe how much she's getting around. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment