My precious Princess Peanut...where has the time gone? It seems like you were just born and here you are a beautiful five year old girl. You are such a great helper to me and such a buddy. I see you growing and changing so much. You are getting bigger and stronger, loving to run, play basketball, swim...so many things. You take such good care of your "littles"...I know you love them so much and they love you too! I love that most days your favorite part is snuggling with me...that is always one of my favorite parts too. I am so thankful that you still love to rub my arm...I'm sure someday that you won't, but for now it is so special...it just reminds me of when you were small. Right now you love to go to church on Sundays and listen to the "God songs" when we are in the van. I pray that you keep Jesus in your heart forever...as much as I love you He loves you so much more. Don't ever forget that. I am not sure what the future holds, but He does, and I am so grateful that He gave you to us.
I love you my precious Hannah!
Happy 5th Birthday!!!
(Hannah was 49lbs and 44.5in tall at her check-up...90% for both!)
No comments:
Post a Comment