Sunday, July 1, 2012

Goals Revisited

On January 1st I planned out the races I wanted to run this year.  Around the same time I decided to set a new goal to run 1000 miles in 2012.  I had seen the idea on other blogs and thought it would be fun to try.  At the end of June I was well over 500 miles and with the added new goal of completing a fall marathon I shouldn't have any trouble exceeding this goal.  My race schedule has change some as a result of marathon training and running in NC for my momma to see me.

Here's the updated schedule:
Races I'm Planning To Do In 2012

Feb '12- Groundhog 4 miler  (ended up being H's b'day)
March '12- Run For The Troops 5k
March '12- Cook Forest Half Marathon
May '12- Black Moshannon 10k
June '12- Punxsy Phil Fighters 5k
June '12- Royal 5k
June '12- Strawberry Fest 5k
June '12- Raleigh's Finest 5k
July '12- Groundhog Festival 5k (ran in Raleigh instead)
July '12- Curwensville 10k  (not running b/c marathon training)
July '12- Run With The Deer Flies 15k Trail Run (ditto)
Aug '12- YMCA Fun 5k
Sept '12- Erie Marathon
Oct '12- Pumpkin Run 5k
Oct '12- Punxsy or Buffalo Creek Half Marathon- TBD
Dec '12- Nittany Valley Half Marathon- TBD 
Dec '12- Resolution 5k

(BOLD=new races to schedule) 

1 comment:

HB said...

Buffalo Creek, obviously. :)