Oh I hate whispering!!!! It seems like that is the favorite pastime of my coworkers! Everyday there are groups of two or three "hush-hush" talking, probably about nothing, but just enough to drive everyone else crazy and cause so much tension!!! Just today four employees (inluding me) were called in separately for "closed door" meetings with one of our bosses. Talk about elevated stress levels of everyone else! Those of us called into the meetings knew what was going on, but the subject of the meetings was a concern of the ENTIRE clinic! The individual meetings should have occurred as a group meeting to address the issue with everyone. Why does everything have to be so secretive? Everyone is always so on edge because of the little side conversations. I know there are times when things shouldn't be talked about to everyone, but it would be nice to go through just one day without all that whispering!!!!
2 comments:
I agree. It's not only rude, but unprofessional. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
That's exactly what happens at church. Everyone is quiet in the Board Meeting, but the parking lot seems to be pretty loud. The side conversations can be really hurtful. Miscommunication is the biggest problem of all relationships!
Post a Comment