After work the past two days Nate, Hannah and I have taken advantage of the beautiful weather as the temperature has gotten warmer. Yesterday we had the enjoyment of watching Hannah "explore" grass for the first time! It was so awesome and wonderful to see her awe and wonder at the new thing she was discovering. She would reach down to touch the grass, then stand back up and shake her hands excitedly! She kept taking tentative steps on the "new" surface under her feet. :) It was so cute. Then today on my way home from work I saw the most beautiful rainbow in the sky! It was so such a refreshing sight to see the sun, the spring showers, and the resulting rainbow. I have been reminded of how God's presence can be felt and seen in the wonder of a child and beauty in the sky! I anxiously look forward to this new season of discovery that we are going to have with Hannah!Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Spring is in the air!
After work the past two days Nate, Hannah and I have taken advantage of the beautiful weather as the temperature has gotten warmer. Yesterday we had the enjoyment of watching Hannah "explore" grass for the first time! It was so awesome and wonderful to see her awe and wonder at the new thing she was discovering. She would reach down to touch the grass, then stand back up and shake her hands excitedly! She kept taking tentative steps on the "new" surface under her feet. :) It was so cute. Then today on my way home from work I saw the most beautiful rainbow in the sky! It was so such a refreshing sight to see the sun, the spring showers, and the resulting rainbow. I have been reminded of how God's presence can be felt and seen in the wonder of a child and beauty in the sky! I anxiously look forward to this new season of discovery that we are going to have with Hannah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment