
Today officially starts my spring sports season. I am mildly excited about being able to see the kids again and be outside. It's an opportunity to do my job, but also have Hannah there as well. Nate and her can come to my games as spectators and we all get to spend some time together at the same time. Although my job as an athletic trainer has it's bad points (ie: Friday night football games, baskeball until 9:30) being able to work outside of the clinic is very refreshing! It seems that just as things in the clinic get to their most stressful, annoying, boring, etc. it is time for the next sports season to begin and a change of pace for myself. It is nice that Nate and Hannah can come and visit too. I remember last year when I had to cover a softball game after I had returned from my maternity leave. Hannah was so little and she was not happy to be held by Daddy through the game and not Momma. It will be nice today when she can run around and enjoy being outside! I only hope that it is a fast game today and that we can return home at a "normal" time. :)
2 comments:
I laughed at "mildly excited." What a way to put it!
I guess you know that feeling of returning to working with the school kids too :)
Post a Comment