Sunday, April 27, 2008

very blessed!

Walking in the March for Babies today made me realize once again how blessed we have been with Hannah. She is so perfect and beautiful...there were so many families at the event who lost their babies. :( God has given us such a wonderful gift, I can't even imagine how families get through the loss of a little one. I was on my friend's team to support her sister. They lost their little boy just days after he was born. Now they remember him by walking each year as a part of "Austin's Gang". Even though I didn't raise much money it still was nice to be able to join them this year. I guess one never knows when something like this could hit closer to home. I know that I would appreciate all the support that I could get. I will be hugging Hannah a lot closer tonight when we snuggle in and remembering to thank God even more for the blessing of her!

No comments: