In the last few weeks two of my friends have had new little babies....I've got the itch now! I had always wanted my children to be two years apart...that would mean getting pregnant this month *ahhh*. I'm not sure what we are going to do. I would love to be pregnant and be having a baby when Hannah is 2 years old, but at the exact same time I feel like I'm not ready for her to NOT be my only focus. It's so hard to know what the right thing to do is. I think that if I could be a stay at home mom the decision would be a lot easier. I'm just so pressed for time right now, I hate the thought of not being able to give everything to Hannah. I also am so ready to have another baby! Ugh! Maybe once the new baby boom is over I'll get over this itch and we can really figure out what we want do. :)Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I've got the itch!
In the last few weeks two of my friends have had new little babies....I've got the itch now! I had always wanted my children to be two years apart...that would mean getting pregnant this month *ahhh*. I'm not sure what we are going to do. I would love to be pregnant and be having a baby when Hannah is 2 years old, but at the exact same time I feel like I'm not ready for her to NOT be my only focus. It's so hard to know what the right thing to do is. I think that if I could be a stay at home mom the decision would be a lot easier. I'm just so pressed for time right now, I hate the thought of not being able to give everything to Hannah. I also am so ready to have another baby! Ugh! Maybe once the new baby boom is over I'll get over this itch and we can really figure out what we want do. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment