Friday, May 2, 2008

Amazed

I was sitting here tonight "reconnecting" with a friend from high school who I haven't talked with since my freshman year of college. It is so amazing to realize that even though *ahh* 10 years have gone by we are going through such similar things. She has a new baby girl and is exploring the world of Facebook right now. Through the last few months I have been back in touch with so many college friends as well. It has been so great to have more regular contact with a few closer college friends that phone calls were too few and far between. A patient of mine and I were talking about how much technology, especially computers and the internet have changed our lives. Even though sometimes they are more of a headache, I am thankful to be able to have this type of communication with those that I care about and wish I had more time to interact with everyday! :)

No comments: