Monday, June 2, 2008

An entire month????


I cannot believe it has been an entire month since I have blogged. I think my "busy life" really got to me! It has been a crazy time...especially so in the last week. Everything with Hannah started last Monday night with the fever and led to two hospital stays that included lots of needles, medicines, shots and other things and little baby girl shouldn't be put through!!! We are just praying that our trip to Pittsburgh on Wednesday will provide some answers and give us the reassurance that we really need right now. Besides that we've been so busy with getting all the new house stuff worked out. It is definitely a lot harder not having a realtor leading us, but at the same time a lot better not having one trying to deceive us!!! It is such an exciting and stressful process that I will be glad to be on the other side of soon!!!

I am so thankful to have friends and family who care so much about us. I don't know what we would be doing without all the prayers. I am amazed at how much peace we have been having even when we have been so scared! It is so comforting to know that God is in control and taking care of everything and already knows the outcome. We can only keep pursuing things that we feel we need to do and trust that He will open and close the doors to those things as He desires.

1 comment:

HB said...

I missed your blog! I'm glad you're back... I know it's been a crazy time. We look forward to hearing more about Hannah after Wednesday.