
Tomorrow we must return to our normal lives...it is back to work, school, and daycare for Nate, Hannah and I. I can't believe our vacation/family visit is over already. It's so sad how quickly a week can go by, especially when we were looking forward to it for so long. After a relatively uneventful trip down to Raleigh we had a wonderful time visiting with Gramma, Papa, Aunt Mari, Uncle Shawn, Uncle Jay, and Aunt Sarah. It was great that Daddy had most of the days we were there off so we could all spend so much time together. We all went to a park where we rode a carousel, fed the fish and ducks, and got free milk! :) Going shopping and out to eat the different times was very fun. Swimming had to be the best time together by far!!! Hannah was not very brave the first day, but by the third she was kicking and laughing every minute! What a great time we had and I look forward to all being together again!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great time. Hannah is getting so big! She's so cute, I just want to squeeze her!
Post a Comment