
It's amazing how things can change in a week. Last week at this time we were still in the hospital with Hannah. The week before that everything was normal and we would never have expected what was ahead of us. All I can say is I am so thankful to know that God is in control, because as worried and scared as I was about Hannah and her breathing, I had a sense of peace about the whole situation. We could definitely tell that people were praying for her and us and for that we are so grateful.
As for the promised update... We went to The Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh and had a wonderful team of doctors and nurses taking care of Hannah. We were made aware of some not so good decisions made on the part of our local doctors and hospital which was kind of scary. In spite of those things, Hannah is doing so well now. Her doctors in Pittsburgh did diagnose her with "baby asthma" and gave us a very specific treatment plan. It is so reassuring having people like them caring so much about our baby girl too. We left their office with confidence and security, something we were lacking so badly after our experience in the hospital. Hannah has not had any trouble breathing since Wednesday, has started eating again (a lot!), and is acting like her normal self. :) Praise God!
1 comment:
We're so glad Hannah's back to normal. Children's hospital is great, isn't it? Glad things are getting back to normal.
Post a Comment