So I really intended to blog every day when I began, but I guess yesterday's craziness put an end to that aspiration! Nate had a doctors appointment for his knee right after I was finished working yesterday (about an hour from here) so the three of us headed to it. We found out that he will need surgery and then several weeks of therapy (we've been there before...it is VERY difficult to treat your own spouse!). Anyways we went out to dinner and Hannah, who normally will eat very well, was very picky and fussy. We attributed it to her short afternoon nap. We were wrong! About halfway home, she had just fallen asleep, when the throwing up began! I didn't think she had that much in her tiny belly! We made it home (with a very smelly car) and after getting her a bath, she still threw up 2 more times! I think it helped Nate to finally get over cleaning up "puke", having to do it 3 times :). She slept the night and seems ok now. I guess we'll see what the day holds! :)
1 comment:
Having a sick kid is the worst! Isaiah is always impossible when he's sick. My theory is: keep the medicine coming! Luckily Samuel hasn't been sick yet. I'm amazed that neither of them got the flu because we had so much of it all around us. I'll be praying for you guys and for Nate's surgery.
Post a Comment