I have been fighting a horrible stomach bug since Wednesday night and although I am still feeling some of the effects I think the worst is over! This afternoon we took a HUGE step forward with our house. We met with the realtor and signed our end of the offer. If the seller accepts our offer then we will be on our way to home ownership!!!! It is amazing, exciting, scary, wonderful, stressful....everything all at one time! I have decided that they need to come up with language that is more clear...I just felt like if the realtor had used "normal" language the whole signing process would have been that much quicker and I wouldn't feel like she was being sneaky with wording. I know that she wasn't, but when things are worded so crazily it makes it seem that way! Anyways....we should hear by tomorrow evening if the seller will accept! On another note...Nate is having his knee surgery tomorrow morning! So that is another element to this craziness! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment