
Hannah definitely has a "girly-girl" side. She LOVES shoes! Our shoe rack almost never has our shoes on it. If they are all on the rack it is usually because she is napping! She will bring Nate and I our shoes when she wants to go outside and knows which ones belong together. She can spend significant periods of time (for a 19 month old 5 minutes can be significant!) just walking around with my shoes on. Watching her the other day I got a little teary eyed thinking that someday sooner than I would like her little tiny feet will be big enough to fill my shoes! :( sniff sniff! I realized that just as she is trying to fill my shoes physically she will try to follow in my steps as she grows. I was reminded that I need to always be a positive example to her in what I say and do. Each moment I have with her is an opportunity to love her and shape her into the person she will become. I have no regrets with our choices to spend as much time with her as we can and I am so thankful that God has entrusted her to our care!
2 comments:
Tear* What a sweetie!
Sometimes I wonder if its natural instinct for girls to want to play with shoes ... my niece, Grace, is the same way!!
Post a Comment