...we will be welcoming our new baby!!! I know some of you know this fact already, or have figured it out, but this is our official announcement! We had our first ultrasound and doctor's appointment last week and all is well. This is one of the pictures from the appointment. The head is at the top and it's little arms are on the sides. The doctor said that the baby is only 1/2 an inch long right now. I am just over 8 weeks into this pregnancy and it is so much different than with Hannah. I am so sick this time! I end up going to bed so early at night when I can just so that I won't be sick again. Ugh! :) I know it is only temporary though, for that I am thankful. Last week we also returned to Hannah's doctors in Pittsburgh, one for her asthma and one for her ears. Both were very good appointments. Her asthma doctor feels that it is under control now and we will go back in January just to make sure she is doing okay through the winter. Her ENT doctor was very glad that we hadn't had tubes put in yet and is going to let us return on an as needed basis, but no scheduled follow up since she is doing so well!
So all in all last week was a good week. We have officially made it through the most crazy part of my schedule. Only one more football game to go and that is in two weeks. Now we are looking forward to Jennie, Fran, Isaac, and Gracie's arrival in just a short time as well! Yay!
5 comments:
Can't wait for the birth of Walter Peyton Glunt!! Yeah!!
ha ha ha ha ha...ha
yay!
Congrats!!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment