Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Blog Slacker's Update!

Okay so I have been such a blog slacker lately. I had been doing well, but these 50 hour weeks have been soooooo draining. I come home and just try to absorb as much time with Hannah as I can! Once this coming week is over (I have at least one event every night...ugh) things will get better. I will still have football on Friday or Saturday nights for 3 or 4 more weeks, but nothing else. Hannah has done surprisingly well with the amount of time I've been working. I can tell that she is a little more hesitant for me to leave though. I just keep thinking to next year at this time and how nice it will be to not be travelling and be able to be home every night. I have to admit that I was a little teary-eyed at my last home football game last night. I will miss being part of the team. Those kids and the feeling of being a part of them will be something I will miss, but being with Hannah means so much more!
We have had a fun couple of weeks though, making the most of our time together. Nate and I have brought Hannah to each other's games, which she just loves. It is a lot of fun to see her get excited about the football games. We have played outside a lot and gone for many walks (including puddle jumping!). She swung on the swing all by herself at the park the other day too for the first time. Yay for Hannah! :)
I guess that is about all for now. Hopefully it won't be so long before my next update!!!

No comments: