Oh Christmas Tree!
Yesterday was our decorating day!!! Hannah had so much fun and was so excited!!! After we cleaned our house I brought all the totes of decorations up from the basement. She couldn't wait for me to open each one. She helped me wrap the "candy strings" down our banister, pretending to eat the candy canes. :) We put out our mini-nativity which was nice to explain about "baby Jesus' birthday". Every time I would go to bring something into another room to put out she would run after me saying "wait, wait, I want to see Momma". I had such a great time seeing her excitement. (She was a little disturbed the Elijah didn't have a stocking yet, but we bought one that night!) :).
After her nap we decorated the tree with all the ornaments. She loved to look at each one as we were hanging them on the tree. It was a very memorable day!
3 comments:
I guess she's feeling better! Kids make Christmas so much fun. My little guys are so excited about it!
Aww! So much fun! This will probably be your best Christmas so far now that she is old enough to be so excited about everything. I just can't wait to see you all.
Way to make some memories, Mama!!!
Post a Comment