the random thoughts of a woman who has too little time to be doing this!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Yum, Yum!!
Elijah had his first real meal tonight...whole grain rice cereal! He loved every bite and probably would have eaten more. Here's a short video...pictures to follow!
Hannah is graduating high school and Elijah just got his drivers license. I can't believe I haven't posted in 16 years! My how time flies. Here is a video of Elijah's first time behind the wheel.
2 comments:
I am sorry, that video is just precious! He is so cute. I can't believe how much he loves that cereal.
NEXT POST: Graduation and Licenses!!!
Hannah is graduating high school and Elijah just got his drivers license. I can't believe I haven't posted in 16 years! My how time flies. Here is a video of Elijah's first time behind the wheel.
Post a Comment