I am becoming increasingly frustrated with having to be a working mom. I feel like everyday I am losing time with my babies that I won't ever have back! Realizing for the first time last month that one entire paycheck of mine pays for one month of daycare (and just 1/2 days!) was not good either. I am fortunate to have this new schedule and to be able to pick them up each day from daycare at lunch and spend that time with them, but it still is sad. I am trying to remember that in the afternoon they mostly just sleep the whole time and that in the morning they are getting to play and learn, much like preschool. I just love my babies so much and wish that I had more time with them!!!
1 comment:
Aw, I am feeling the pangs already and I don't even have my baby. It sucks that you can't find a way to live off of Nate's check... I'll be praying for you. :)
Post a Comment