My run today was scheduled to be a five mile run. I went out with full intentions of completing that until the sun disappeared! It started to get really windy and then some rain started. It was so cold too...my ears hurt so bad and my legs were bright red! As it was getting worse I decided to flip-flop today's run with tomorrow...I would run for 40 minutes today and run the five miles tomorrow. That was the best decision ever because for the last 5 minutes of my run it began to hail! No thunder or lightning so it must have been because it was so cold. Anyways I made it home and ended up running 4 miles in 40:52. Not too shabby for only starting training a week ago!
I did get a new pair of running shoes in State College on Friday night....can't wait to try them out!
1 comment:
Wow! You are very brave! :) How big was the hail? You guys had some crazy weather. :)
Post a Comment