Hannah decided that this year she wanted to have a Dora birthday. I was happy to be able to find all the decorations locally versus ordering them online and I was able to borrow the cake pan to make her Dora cake. She absolutely loved all the decorations and how her cake turned out. The cake in and of itself was a four day process but was worth it with how happy it made her. I was off from work all day for her birthday so was able to spend the extra time making the homemade icing and strawberry (pink!) cake. Here are some pictures from her birthday.
Hannah decided that she wanted to go to Pizza Hut for her birthday dinner.
She wasn't shy about sucking her thumb when she was done eating!
Her Dora wrapped presents. She received new Tinkerbell jammies, a
Birthday Dora figurine set, a pink Zhu Zhu pet, and a Dora purse.
1 comment:
First of all: Holy Back-Posting Woman!
I love the Dora party! You did an AMAZING job on the cake... I seriously need to take some lessons from you and Jennie so I can start making Sophie's cakes. The decorations are beautiful. You guys always do such a nice job making the house look festive. So glad Hannah had a nice birthday. :)
Post a Comment