Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Valentine's day is one of those holidays that I don't care too much about. Nate and I have never gone "all out" and usually are too busy with basketball season to do much. Even a dinner out seems like too much effort! :) Nate does always manage to do something and even includes the kids each year. I found a little stuffed bear for each of them that I gave them in the morning and they took to daycare that day. Nate came home with a red rose for me, a pink rose for Hannah, and a little Tonka truck for Elijah. It wasn't a lot, but it did make the day special for everyone.



1 comment:

Marcie said...

That's awesome! I love the rose thing. Shawn brought home three roses for all of us girls. It reminds me so much of when we were little and how special it was to get a flower from Daddy. :)