Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Princess Peanut!

My baby girl has grown up so much in the last year in so many ways. At her doctor's appointment today she was 42 1/2 inches tall and 43 lbs. She has had two huge growth spurts since the fall. We had to buy her new jeans and shirts right before Christmas time because she was growing out of what she had. Now, just in the last few weeks we've had to do the same thing because what we bought then is too short already!

Hannah loves her little brother so much and they have so much fun playing together. It is so awesome to watch them interact with each other. I know that she will do so good when she has two younger siblings to help with!

Hannah, you are my angel baby and I love you so much. You are growing and changing every single day. I love to hear you talk about what things you do at "play with the kids" and I love the time we get to spend together on our "off days". Your taggie, rubbies, and my arm are your favorite comfort things...along with your left thumb for sucking! :) I love when we snuggle in bed at night and talk about our days and our favorite parts of the day. You know that mine is always the time I am with you (and your brother and Dadda). You are so special to me, Dadda, and Elijah. Remember how perfect you are and that above all else God loves you!
Happy 4th Birthday my baby girl, Princess Peanut!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Wow, she looks so tall next to E. :) I can't believe she's 4 years old already. So crazy! She is beautiful, Jess! :)