Monday, March 14, 2011

Hannah's Pizza Creation and Elijah's Best Buddy

I was making pizza a few nights ago and Hannah wanted to play with the dough as usual. I asked her if she wanted to make her own little pizza to eat instead of just playing. She was very excited and made a very good pizza! She decided that it needed eyes, a nose and mouth, legs and feet! Can you see it?


Elijah has a new best buddy...His little Buzz. I think he has seen Toy Story 3 one time so it's not because of watching the movie. He found it in one of our toy drawers and hasn't let it go much since! He calls for "Buzz" when he can't find him and falls asleep holding him in his hand. I'm realizing that I may have to search for another one just in case his best buddy gets lost!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I totally see it! Lexi tries to top her pizzas but mostly ends up eating cheese...

Marcie said...

Love the "pizza man". It's so fun to let them cook or make their own food/dinner. :)

And I love E's attachment to Buzz. Hope you can find an alternate! I am freaking out that we only have two Taggies... I swear her favorite tag is gonna rot off from being sucked on too much and then we are gonna be in trouble! :)