We've had a few spring-like days that have been so nice to be able to enjoy being outside. It's such a teaser, but a much needed break from the cold. Yesterday after Nate and I got home from work we spent some time outside with the kids. They had so much fun playing with the balls, bikes, ride-on toys, and just running around. Here are some pictures I took:
2 comments:
Hannah is as pretty as always. And Elijah looks like he's grown a foot.
They are both getting so big. Sweet photos, all of them...thanks for the reminder.
So fun! We've had a day or two like that here but the snow is falling today. I can't wait until Spring is REALLY here and we can start going for walks and playing outside. :) I agree with Momma, H is gorgeous and E is so handsome. :)
Post a Comment