Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pieces of Nostalgia

I found these pieces of Corelle dishware at Goodwill today! It was so awesome to find things that remind me of my momma and grandma. Hannah and I had such a good afternoon shopping for clothes for her and Elijah and just taking our time shopping in the mall. Hannah ended up with a new skirt, shirt, and baby doll while Elijah ended up with two new shirts and a Buzz ball. It was a fun time! I also made momma's gingerbread with lemon sauce...so yummy and along the nostalgic theme too! :)

2 comments:

momma said...

How sweet to be remembered by a simple set of dishes. Funny how our memories can be triggered by such a small thing. Just a note...it really isn't "momma's" gingerbread recipe, but actually grandma's.....but I won't tell. )

Marcie said...

oh my goodness! I LOVE the dishes... but my mouth is watering for the gingerbread w/ lemon sauce... I haven't had that in SO long. Mmmm