Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Elijah!

My little Boogie turned two years old today! He is just growing and changing every day! At his check-up this morning he weighed 27lb 12oz and was 33.5 inches long. He can talk in "sentences" and definitely can express what he wants, when he wants it. :) He loves basketball, football, any-ball :) and can throw correctly overhand.
Elijah's favorite car buddy is still his Eebee, while his favorite naptime buddy is his "Ba" (Simba). He absolutely LOVES Buzz Lightyear right now though. He loves to point out "another Buzz....and Woody too" when he sees them. Blanket-blanket still surpasses any other buddy though! :)
Our little Lij has a very sensitive and gentle spirit. He is very aware of other people emotions and responds appropriately. He doesn't like when other people are sad and is so willing to give hugs and loving. He will also be the first one to "fight Dadda" and loves to wrestle and tackle with him and Hannah in the evenings. 
I am so proud of you my best boy and I am so thankful that God has given you to our family. I pray for Him to continue to help you grow and that you grow to love Him as well! I love you little Boogie....Happy 2nd Birthday!! 

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Yay! What a sweet boy. Thanks for sending me the link. Love you and miss you! :)