the random thoughts of a woman who has too little time to be doing this!
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Happy Dadda's Day...
...to the best husband and Dadda I know. You are a blessing and an example to our three chidren and myself. God gave me a gift when he chose you for me.
I love how you can see the change in him over the three pictures... With Hannah he looks a little nervous, like he's going to break her. With Elijah he looks more comfortable and with Keilah he has her in a football hold like he's could run a pass with her at any moment! :)
3 comments:
I think you should keep with the theme and call him "daddah"...just saying it very fitting for your family!
I love how you can see the change in him over the three pictures... With Hannah he looks a little nervous, like he's going to break her. With Elijah he looks more comfortable and with Keilah he has her in a football hold like he's could run a pass with her at any moment! :)
Wendi: I have thought of that before! :)
Mari: I agree with that...he is def getting better with each one!
Post a Comment