Seriously where has the last week gone? The week before Keilah's arrival was such a slow, long one...each day we were eagerly anticipating her arrival. Now, her first week here just flew by! She is such a good baby...she has been a champion nurser since the first time she tried and sleeps such long stretches, even through the night. At 24 hours old she weighed 6lb 15oz and at her appointment on Thursday she was back up to 7lb 5oz. She just seems to have such a content, laid back personality already.
All day I have kept thinking back to last week at the same time and what was happening. I am so thankful for my OB and how she helped me to experience all that I did with Keilah's birth. She is a wonderful person! I just can't believe how quickly it all went and she is here and healthy! I am truly blessed by all three of my babies and my wonderful husband. Although I am saddened that this is the last time that I am going to experience pregnancy and having a newborn, I am enjoying every moment to the fullest!
2 comments:
Beautiful baby girl! :) Does she have a nickname yet? (Princess Peanut, Boogie and ???)
not yet :( Elijah had his the first day he was here. I'm having a hard time b/c everything I start to call her is a "Hannah name". She's another Princess so Hannah said Princess Cutie...hasn't really stuck with me yet though. I really need one though!!! :)
Post a Comment