BUT, the last morning that there was one Nate decided that since Nalah was still playing with it when he was ready to leave, it would be funny for him to leave it for ME to take care of when I got up! When I came downstairs Nalah was really paying attention around our treadmill so I thought there might be one around there, but was too grossed out to look until Nate got home. When he did, he told me about letting Nalah keep her prize, so we assumed it was under the TM. We looked and looked and couldn't find it so then we just hoped that she had eaten it, but in the back of my head I was still wondering.
Today I decided to run on the TM instead of outside because of dysfunction with my upper back. I stopped soon after I started because I forgot to put on my mp3 player. As soon as I stepped off the TM I could smell absolute horrendousness!!! Long story short...the stupid baby mouse that Nate let Nalah play with ended up being in the motor end of the TM...blech, blech, blech. I also discovered evidence that one or more was living in there too. Blech again.
Lesson learned is that: #1 We don't let Nalah play with her catch anymore and #2 We turn the TM on periodically just to keep little invaders out!
1 comment:
Holy crap! That is crazy! :) Thank goodness for a busy kitty who likes to hunt mice!
I can't believe they were in the treadmill, very nasty! :) Good girl Nalah! :)
Post a Comment