My little Keilah-Beaner is four months old today! I just don't know where the time is going. She is growing like a bad weed and just changing so much! She is such a good baby girl though...loves snuggling and being sung to. Here's a glimpse of Keilah right now:
-She is 17lb 3oz and 25 3/4 in...much bigger than both Hannah and Elijah were at this age.
-She is wearing 6-9 month clothing.
-She loves to suck on her middle two fingers of her right hand, but pretty much anything else will do. :)
-She has rolled over and will spin in a circle when she's on her belly.
-She loves her taggie and her blanket and any toy that has that "crinkally" material/sound.
-I am sure that she is developing her own little personality already... and it's one that is sure to keep us guessing. She may or may not take her one bottle a day, she may or may not use the bink, she may or may not suck her thumb or fingers...it is like a "whatever...I'm okay" attitude. :)
-Keilah already is sad if we leave her :(...when Nate drops her off at daycare in the morning and when I leave her with Nate's dad in the afternoon she usually cries or atleast gets a pouty lip. It is so sad and something I thought we had a few months still before she would do it!
-Keilah already is sad if we leave her :(...when Nate drops her off at daycare in the morning and when I leave her with Nate's dad in the afternoon she usually cries or atleast gets a pouty lip. It is so sad and something I thought we had a few months still before she would do it!
-More than the other two kids, she LOVES being sung too...her face just lights up whenever I sing (not that it is that great of a tune!). She is such a sweetheart and I am so thankful that we have her in our lives!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment