
Yes it's true, even though my momma doesn't want to believe it, I am six months old already! To make her feel worse, I started army crawling yesterday...she better watch out! I'm going to start getting into everything. :) I also am becoming a pro at sitting up by myself...I love that! A couple weeks ago Momma let me try cereal for the first time! The rice kind didn't go so well, but I LOVE oatmeal cereal. Right now I only eat it at dinner time...although I am hoping that I'll get to try more things soon. Don't get me wrong, I love my momma's milk, but this new stuff is pretty good! My Hannah and Elijah keep talking about Christmas...it sounds like a pretty exciting thing. I know that they are really looking forward to it....I'm just loving all the lights! I am really trying to talk now...I like "na-na, ra-ra" the best, but once or twice I've said "da-da". I am wearing anywhere from 6-12 months clothes...mostly Hannah's leftovers...stinks to be the littlest...Momma even puts me in some of Elijah's old clothes! I have to give her credit though because she still buys me my own cute clothes too...I just have to give her a hard time. I am such a good baby most of the time so she can't complain much. I am a very good sleeper (that's because I have the best spot in the bed...right next to my momma) which helps a lot. I still need my evening nap between 6 and 7pm though. :) I guess that's about it...check back tomorrow for a "stats" update...going to see how much I've grown! (I think I heard the word "shots" though!)
*Update* I am growing, growing, growing! My head is 17 inches, I am 19lb 7oz, and 26 inches long! I was VERY brave for my shots...I only cried for like 10 seconds and then my momma snuggled me and I forgot all about them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment