
I get another turn to tell about what I've been doing! I have been super busy lately. I am really starting to walk...I took eleven steps in honor of being eleven months old! I'm still pretty wobble-ee, but it is fun to move around like Hannah and Elijah. I still am not a fan of the grass outside but I think being able to walk will make it better. I eat real food at breakfast and dinner right now and Momma says I'll start eating lunch soon too! I am eating almost all "grown-up" food now. I love pasta, bananas, pancakes, cheesy rice, and cereal. Momma still makes me eat baby food veggies, but I don't mind too much. I'm still "eating at momma's" the same times during the day (and night!). My blanket-blanket is still my favorite snuggling thing. I can't sleep without it! If it isn't around then while I am sucking my thumb I either rub my ear or if Momma or Dadda are holding me I run theirs! I'm starting to not take a morning nap anymore....there's too many fun things to be doing instead. I usually still take a long (2-3 hour) afternoon nap. If not I go to sleep pretty early in the evening. My favorite thing to do at bedtime is climb across the big bed to look outside. Dadda gets frustrated because I'm not snuggling in, but it is so fun to see all of the things in our yard! Momma keeps talking about something called my "birthday". She says she can't believe I am going to be one already! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun and I will get to eat cake...I will be back then!
No comments:
Post a Comment